How do I detach primers from a sequence?
To detach primers from a sequence:
- Navigate to your sequence
- Select the ‘Primer’ icon from the Right Navigation
- Select the primer you wish to detach. Alternatively, you could select ‘Detach All Primers’ to detach primers in bulk.
- Once you select a primer, select the ‘Detach’ option next to the ‘Edit’ option
How do I delete primers?
To delete primers from a project inventory:
- Select the Project icon from the Left Navigation Panel
- Navigate into the Project Folder where your primer is stored. Make sure you have selected the ‘Inventory’ tab, not the ‘Notebook’ tab.
- Right click the primer you wish to delete and select ‘Delete’.
- Confirm you want to ‘Permanently Delete’ the primer.
How do I toggle the visibility of bases on attached primers?
It's possible to display bases as a simple colored arrow, or to immediately display the primer sequence as well.
- Click on the gear icon on your Sequence Map.
- Check/uncheck the 'Primer Bases' option.
How do I view all my primers?
To view all your primers, do a general search and filter by Inventory --> Oligos.
Alternately, if you're looking to search which primers match your sequence, we suggest using the attach existing functionality.
How is primer Tm calculated?
How can I link Primers that are not adjacent in my list?
You can use Shift+Click to select primers that are not adjacent in the Primers list.