Click the Filter button to the left of the Search bar.
You can specify whether All or Any conditions must be met to display animals which match your criteria:
- Cage name: the cage in which the animal is housed
- Study group: specify the study group displayed animals must be part of
- Living status: living or deceased
- Sex: the sex of the animal
- Metrics (eg. weight or tumor vol.): any specific measurements recorded
To add additional conditions, click the Add condition button. To remove conditions from the filter, click the X button to the right of each row.
When you are ready to filter based on the conditions you've selected, click Filter.