Each user who wishes to use the Benchling/JMP integration needs the following
- JMP license for JMP 14, 15, 16, or 17, with JMP locally installed on their computer
- Benchling JMP Add-in
- Access to Benchling Analyses
Note: This feature is currently in limited availability. If you don’t have access to the new analysis feature, contact Customer Support to request access.
Download and install the Benchling JMP Add-in
- Download the latest copy of the JMP add-in.
- From JMP, click File, then select Open.
- Select the downloaded file.
- Click Install in the pop-up window.
Note: The Benchling JMP Add-in will automatically check for updates. If a newer version of the add-in is found, it will prompt you update the add-in to the latest version.
Uninstall a previous version
To uninstall a previous version of the Benchling JMP add-in:
- Click View, then select Add-ins.
- Select Benchling Analyses.
- Click Unregister.
- Confirm the prompts.