Use an existing dashboard SQL query to create a dataset. Visit Creating an analysis for information on creating a new Analysis.
Note: This feature is currently in limited availability. If you don’t have access to the new analysis feature, contact Customer Support to request access.
Create a dataset
This method of creating a dataset is only available to users with Benchling Warehouse licenses.
- Click Add dataset in the main view.
- Select the From dashboard query option in the menu.
- Select the dashboard and block that you want to create a dataset from.
- If the dashboard includes parameters, you can specify the parameters as well.
- Name the dataset and click Add dataset.
- Up to 50,000 rows of data can be created.
- Note that this executes the SQL query from the dashboard block against the Benchling Warehouse, which may have up to a 24 hour sync latency.
- The created dataset is a snapshot of the data returned from the executed query. The dataset does not update over time.