Analyses are a feature of the Insights product that allows users to create datasets from Benchling data for analysis in external analysis tools.
Note: This feature is currently in limited availability. If you don’t have access to the new analysis feature, contact Customer Support to request access.
Create an analysis
- Navigate to the Create (plus) icon on the sidebar; find Insights > Analysis.
- Enter a Name and Project for the analysis.
- Note that any data in the analysis, including data pulled from other projects, will be available to all users with access to the selected project.
- Click Create.
- View the metadata of the analysis by clicking the i icon on the top-right of the analysis.
- @-mention an analysis in a Notebook entry to easily reference the analysis.
- Create a dataset from a Registry schema.