When creating and filling a new container with a custom barcode, I get an error message and can't create the container.
- Inventory table error message: "Value error | Barcode already exists" - can't submit the table
- Inventory application error message: "Found duplicate barcode: XXX." - can't create the container
- Inventory table in the Notebook application
- Inventory application
The container with the desired barcode has previously been created, possibly in error. To keep printed labels accurate, it's not possible to change container barcodes.
- Move the contents currently in the incorrectly-labeled container into a new or existing container, preferably with the correct barcode, to preserve its storage in your inventory.
- Fill the now empty container with the contents that match the barcode.