Insights Registry Embedding will allow you to embed a dashboard in the registry, so that you can see per-entity results without needing to go through the Insights module. Once the dashboard is configured on the schema with the appropriate parameters, it will appear in the registry as a new tab next to all the other tabs related to that entity. The dashboard will be dynamically updated with any new results related to that entity.
To enable Insights Registry Embedding, reach out to your Customer Experience contact.
1. First, create a dashboard that you would like embedded into a given entity.
2. Define a parameter in that dashboard to be of a particular Entity Link type.
3. Open up the corresponding entity schema page and hit the + next to Dashboard. (If you’ve just created the dashboard, refresh the URL.)
4. Set the parameters of the dashboard
Remember that the parameters you set here can be either static or dynamic.
Static parameters will have the same value in the dashboard, no matter what entity is selected. For example, if I set the Min Rate in the modal shown to be 50, the Min Rate will display as 50 for all entities.
Dynamic parameters will have a different value in the dashboard, dependent on the entity being selected. I’ve set the Myosin parameter to be the entity ID of the entity being viewed.
At the moment, the entity ID is the only variable on the viewed entity that can be set to dynamically update.
5. Voila, the dashboard should be embedded in the entity schema.