Duplicating a Dashboard
When managing your queries, you may want to reuse a SQL query for pattern matching for your next query. Thus, you would want to duplicate the dashboard and make edits appropriate for the new query. To do this:
1. Navigate to the dashboard you want to duplicate and click the duplicate button (circled below).
2. A pop-up will open up asking you to choose a folder in which it will reside. Choose appropriately and hit “Duplicate”.
3. You will be brought to your duplicated dashboards page, and here you can rename the dashboard by hovering over the title “Copy of XXXXXX” and clicking the pencil next to the title.
Deleting a Dashboard/Query:
Note: Deleting is permanent, and you will not be able to recover your query or dashboard.
1. Navigate to the dashboard you want to duplicate and click the delete button (circled below)
2. A pop-up will show up and confirm with you that deleting the dashboard will permanently remove the query.