What are the permissions that can be set in the Policy UI?
- To learn more about configuring access policies, please visit this tutorial
- Permissions that can be set for requests are:
- View: User can see requests within this project
- Create: User can create requests within this project
- Edit: User can edit existing requests within this project
- Execute: User can fulfill existing requests within this project
So to configure a policy that allows creating new requests in the project and fulfilling existing requests in the project but does not allow modifying created requests, you would set Create and Execute to Granted and set Edit to Not Granted.
What do I do after configuring my access policies?
Navigate to the project settings for the project you would like to apply your access policies to.
Under Collaborators, use the corresponding dropdown menu to update the Permissions policy assigned to a specific collaborator. Click Save when you're done.
And that's it! Actions taken by collaborators on requests in this project will now be limited by the collaborator's permissions policy.