In order to archive registry schema fields, you must have Admin access in the registry. To edit Registry Settings:
- Navigate to Registry Settings by clicking on the personal avatar (found at the bottom left corner) > Feature Settings > Registry Settings
- Click on "Entity / Batch Schemas" on the left side panel
- Click into the appropriate Registry schema
- To the right of the "Format" column in each field, hover your cursor over this area. A red "Archive" button should appear
- Click "Archive" and select a reason for archival
Note: You won't be able to archive fields in the following situations:
- There are un-archived references to the field (including computed fields)
- The field is used in a naming template or uniqueness constraint
- The field is a dropdown, and there are un-archived fields referencing the dropdown
Keep in mind that once you archive a field, a new field cannot be named the same as the archived field as the warehouse name can only be used once.
Please reach out to you Customer Success representative for additional help in these areas.