After completing the required (at minimum) fields of an Entry Schema, you can search across all projects for entries with specific Entry field values (or tags).
- Click on the search icon on the left hand Benchling toolbar
- Change the "Type" to Entry and select the Entry Schema you want to search (or select all Entry Schemas)
- Click on the "Filter" button
- Add a new filter
- Select Field and select the field you want to search by
- Define the parameter you want to search for
- Add additional filters (steps 4-6) as needed
- Select Apply to display all entries with that specific search criteria
Tip: You can only search across Entries that you have Read (or above) access to. You cannot search for Entries that you don't have access to.