You can reorder the columns of your Result Schema, even though you may not notice a reorder button immediately available in the UI.
To do this:
- Navigate to the Results Schema Settings page
2. Select the schema you want to edit and select Configure Result Table.
3. Delete the column you want to reorder by right clicking to delete a column. Don't worry - this does NOT delete it permanently. We will quickly re-add it in the next step - in the correct order.
4. Now right click on the result table again (in the position you want it in) and re-add it to the left or right of another field. You will see that your field is now repositioned.
5. Click Publish to save your changes and re-publish your result schema.