1. Navigate to your DNA/amino acid sequence of interest.
2. Highlight your region of interest on the DNA or amino acid sequence.
3. Click on the annotation icon on the right-side of the screen.
4. Click the new annotation button.
5. Type in the name of your desired annotation.
6. Click save annotation.
Tip: You can also annotate your sequences by right clicking the region and selecting Create Annotation.
1. Click on the annotation icon on the right-side of the screen.
2. Select an existing annotation.
3. Click the expanded annotations button.
4. Change its start point, end point, color, or orientation in this menu.
In the expanded annotation menu, click on the trash can icon to delete the annotation.
How do I change the color of my sequence annotations?
To change the color of an annotation, open the Annotations panel. Select the annotation whose color you want to change and adjust the color under the Annotation tab. You also have the option of two color palettes.