1. Navigate to your DNA/amino acid sequence of interest.
2. Highlight your region of interest on the DNA or amino acid sequence.
3. Click on the annotation icon on the right-side of the screen.
4. Click the new annotation button.
5. Type in the name of your desired annotation.
6. Click save annotation.
Tip: You can also annotate your sequences by right clicking the region and selecting Create Annotation.
1. Click on the annotation icon on the right-side of the screen.
2. Select an existing annotation.
3. Click the expanded annotations button.
4. Change its start point, end point, color, or orientation in this menu.
- In the expanded annotation menu, click on the trash can icon to delete the annotation.