Note: This is for executing requests. To learn how to to create a request, please refer to Create Requests.
- Navigate into the request application on the left-hand tool bar.
2. Open up the request to be executed.
3. Click on the "Execute" tab in the top-right hand corner of the screen.
4. Select the tasks you want to execute.
5. Click the “Next “ button.
6. Select whether your request should be executed using a new notebook entry, an existing notebook entry, a new entry created from a template, or a workflow.
Note: If executing using a workflow, each sample will create an individual stage run in the workflow.
Once executed, the newly-created entries or workflows can be accessed underneath the fulfillment tab of the request.